Log Cabin Energy Efficiency was uploaded on January 1, 2018 at 5:21 am. It is published in the Cabin category. Log Cabin Energy Efficiency is labelled with Log Cabin Energy Efficiency, Log, Cabin, Energy, Efficiency..
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Energyen•er•gy (en′ər jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the capacity for vigorous activity;
available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- an adequate or abundant amount of such power: I seem to have no energy these days.
- Often, energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power: to work off one's energies at tennis.
- an exertion of such power: She plays tennis with great energy.
- the habit of vigorous activity;
vigor as a characteristic: Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.
- the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- forcefulness of expression: a writing style abounding with energy.
- the capacity to do work;
the property of a system that diminishes when the system does work on any other system, by an amount equal to the work so done;
potential energy. Symbol: E
- any source of usable power, as fossil fuel, electricity, or solar radiation.
Efficiencyef•fi•cien•cy (i fish′ən sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies.
- the state or quality of being efficient;
competency in performance.
- accomplishment of or ability to accomplish a job with a minimum expenditure of time and effort: The assembly line increased industry's efficiency.
- the ratio of the work done or energy developed by a machine, engine, etc., to the energy supplied to it, usually expressed as a percentage.
- See efficiency apartment.
Log Cabin Energy Efficiency have 6 images , they are Modern Kit Log Home On The Susquehanna In PA, Cabin Living, Amazing Log Cabin Energy Efficiency Nice Look #3 Energy Efficient Log Home, The National Bureau Of Standards Conducted An Extensive Study Comparing Log Walls, Insulated And Non-insulated Stud-framed Walls, And Insulated And ., Log Cabin Energy Efficiency #5 Have A Great Week!, Log Cabin Energy Efficiency #6 The National Bureau Of Standards Conducted An Extensive Study Comparing Log Walls, Insulated And Non-insulated Stud-framed Walls, And Insulated And .. Here are the photos:
This table is sold with natural or metallic colour such as gray, black or white. Seats are utilized too simple rather than too much using the quantity of 3 chairs. This table is simply employed for eating alone and chattering since the size is not too big. Products used ie metal or glass.
Tabletops also bigger such that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen items including spoons, discs, etc. Seats used to be lean with a rectangular or circular legs are small and slender in order to prevent the effect of tightness within the home.
The Log Cabin Energy Efficiency suited to natural form of kitchen place. This natural stand features a square-shape that's thicker than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural effect. This desk combines natural colors like brown and bright.