This post about Log Cabin Syrup Bottles was published at July 22, 2017 at 6:40 am. It is posted in the Cabin category. Log Cabin Syrup Bottles is labelled with Log Cabin Syrup Bottles, Log, Cabin, Syrup, Bottles..
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Syrupsyr•up (sir′əp, sûr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various thick, sweet liquids prepared for table use from molasses, glucose, etc., water, and often a flavoring agent.
- any of various preparations consisting of fruit juices, water, etc., boiled with sugar: raspberry syrup.
- [Pharm.]a concentrated sugar solution that contains medication or flavoring.
- See simple syrup.
Also, sirup. syr′up•like′, adj.
- to bring to the form or consistency of syrup.
- to cover, fill, or sweeten with syrup.
Bottlesbot•tle1 (bot′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -tled, -tling.
- a portable container for holding liquids, characteristically having a neck and mouth and made of glass or plastic.
- the contents of such a container;
as much as such a container contains: a bottle of wine.
- bottled cow's milk, milk formulas, or substitute mixtures given to infants instead of mother's milk: raised on the bottle.
- hit the bottle, [Slang.]to drink alcohol to excess often or habitually.
- the bottle, intoxicating beverages;
liquor: He became addicted to the bottle.
- to put into or seal in a bottle: to bottle grape juice.
- to preserve (fruit or vegetables) by heating to a sufficient temperature and then sealing in a jar.
- bottle up:
- to repress, control, or restrain: He kept all of his anger bottled up inside him.
- to enclose or entrap: Traffic was bottled up in the tunnel.
The image of Log Cabin Syrup Bottles have 6 pictures , they are Log Cabin Syrup Bottle Amber, Bicentennial Vintage Bottle Log Cabin Syrup Bottle 1776-1976, Log Cabin Syrup Bottles #3 Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Yorkhelpinghands.org, Lot 128 Of 394: Vitnage Log Cabin Syrup Bottles With Lids, Indian Chief, 1776 Eagle And Bicentinnel Liberty Bell, Walmart.com. Below are the photos:
Right now there happen to be forms and different kinds of Log Cabin Syrup Bottles that are bought so on industry. Nevertheless, if the units while in the kitchen inside the sort so that continues to be out there do not complement your preferences, guide oneself from artists or the suppliers could be the way that is simplest. You should be certain to pay attention to the budget that you have produced. You're able to select cupboards while in the kitchen which can be built to lessen the budget if you discover a budget meets the limit.
The kitchen units are constructed will give precisely the same be a consequence of the construction plant that is case but having a value that is cheaper, be sure to make a guide book along with all-the vital equipment to show how-to construct kitchen cabinets. it presents an incredibly helpful factor to produce Log Cabin Syrup Bottles, although the last variations might sound simple. Select knob and the handle is most beneficial for units inside your kitchen's style and design. You have a variety of supplies to pick from.
As an example, handle made from nickel around the doors of the home cupboards gives a vintage look, as the handle bronze give a modern contact, and handle chrome is the greatest choice for a shiny look, or you are able to pick a classy design utilizing crystal content so as to create your kitchen in your house will look more appealing and elegant sense.