Hello guys, this picture is about Simply Beautiful By Angela: Getting Rid Of Popcorn.(and What To Do ( Ceiling Spackle Designs #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 736 x 552. It's file size is only 63 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Ceiling Spackle Designs.
Simply Beautiful By Angela: Getting Rid Of Popcorn.(and What To Do ( Ceiling Spackle Designs #2) Images Gallery
Observe how simple it's to obtain a custom beach-theme try your bedroom without spending a great deal of cash. If you're unsure what you wish within your Simply Beautiful By Angela: Getting Rid Of Popcorn.(and What To Do ( Ceiling Spackle Designs #2) try hunting in decorating journals and publications to acquire a feeling of the accessories you need to view inside your bedroom. To preserve the look regular beach you've to restrict the extras that fit your theme to be only purchased by yourself.
For designing the beach, hues must cause you to take into account the seaside. Light and breezy of maybe and blues perhaps some yellow with a great deal. Should sounds that are simple are preferred by you think of skin tone and beige sand. other accents that will help and also add sea shells beach sea molds enhance the seaside within your bedroom. Amount that is strange should be grouped your extras in by you. Often look good if your class contains substantial and brief accessories merged together.
Whether you're hanging a large oil-painting or even a tiny produce middle of the piece must be at eye-level. When you have a large bit of art you can look at to use it. When hanging images or images behind the countertop usually put them up ins above the stand. Hold pictures in spherical categories of rectangles or mathematical triangles to incorporate attention.
Some shells might be consisted of by an interesting group of accessories apart a light and a pleasant beach-theme figure greater. Utilize Simply Beautiful By Angela: Getting Rid Of Popcorn.(and What To Do ( Ceiling Spackle Designs #2) design images and pictures in your surfaces setting a layout throughout your bedroom. Many individuals don't understand how to properly hang a bit of artwork and also this makes a difference that is big towards the looks.
Attention can be added by employing pillows also. Use several at the top of various shades and the bed finishes and patterns while still retaining the color and design in one's bedroom's layout all together. Don't consider you've to get everything for the bedroom simultaneously. Look around to get the addition that is excellent to complement the Simply Beautiful By Angela: Getting Rid Of Popcorn.(and What To Do ( Ceiling Spackle Designs #2). You will find deals at consignment outlets yard sales and flea markets.
When accessorizing your room don't just forget about light. When getting lamps be sure to obtain people that go together with the beach-theme you intend to create. For seaside model lighting use clear-glass lamps full of figural light house shaped bulbs or covers. The carpet move on your bedroom together and may outline a place. Relaxing furniture entirely to the carpeting to get a hotter impact. Merely use mats that opt for your beach components.
Beautifulbeau•ti•ful (byo̅o̅′tə fəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- having beauty;
having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.;
delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
- excellent of its kind: a beautiful putt on the seventh hole; The chef served us a beautiful roast of beef.
very pleasing or satisfying.
- the concept of beauty (usually prec. by the).
- (used with a pl. v.) beautiful things or people collectively (usually prec. by the): the good and the beautiful.
- the ideal of beauty (usually prec. by the): to strive to attain the beautiful.
fantastic: You got two front-row seats? Beautiful!
incredible: used ironically: Your car broke down in the middle of the freeway? Beautiful!
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Gettingget (get),USA pronunciation v., got or ([Archaic]) gat; got or got•ten;
- to receive or come to have possession, use, or enjoyment of: to get a birthday present; to get a pension.
- to cause to be in one's possession or succeed in having available for one's use or enjoyment;
acquire: to get a good price after bargaining; to get oil by drilling; to get information.
- to go after, take hold of, and bring (something) for one's own or for another's purposes;
fetch: Would you get the milk from the refrigerator for me?
- to cause or cause to become, to do, to move, etc., as specified;
effect: to get one's hair cut; to get a fire to burn; to get a dog out of a room.
- to communicate or establish communication with over a distance;
reach: You can always get me by telephone.
- to hear or hear clearly: I didn't get your last name.
- to acquire a mental grasp or command of;
learn: to get a lesson.
- to capture;
seize: Get him before he escapes!
- to receive as a punishment or sentence: to get a spanking; to get 20 years in jail.
- to prevail on;
influence or persuade: We'll get him to go with us.
- to prepare;
make ready: to get dinner.
- (esp. of animals) to beget.
- to affect emotionally: Her pleas got me.
- to hit, strike, or wound: The bullet got him in the leg.
- to kill.
- to take vengeance on: I'll get you yet!
- to catch or be afflicted with;
come down with or suffer from: He got malaria while living in the tropics. She gets butterflies before every performance.
- to puzzle;
annoy: Their silly remarks get me.
- to understand;
comprehend: I don't get the joke. This report may be crystal-clear to a scientist, but I don't get it.
- to come to a specified place;
reach: to get home late.
- to succeed, become enabled, or be permitted: You get to meet a lot of interesting people.
- to become or to cause oneself to become as specified;
reach a certain condition: to get angry; to get sick.
- (used as an auxiliary verb fol. by a past participle to form the passive): to get married; to get elected; to get hit by a car.
- to succeed in coming, going, arriving at, visiting, etc. (usually fol. by away, in, into, out, etc.): I don't get into town very often.
- to bear, endure, or survive (usually fol. by through or over): Can he get through another bad winter?
- to earn money;
- to leave promptly;
scram: He told us to get.
- to start or enter upon the action of (fol. by a present participle expressing action): to get moving; Get rolling.
- get about:
- to move about;
be active: He gets about with difficulty since his illness.
- to become known;
spread: It was supposed to be a secret, but somehow it got about.
- to be socially active: She's been getting about much more since her family moved to the city.Also, get around.
- get across:
- to make or become understandable;
communicate: to get a lesson across to students.
- to be convincing about;
impress upon others: The fire chief got across forcefully the fact that turning in a false alarm is a serious offense.
- get ahead, to be successful, as in business or society: She got ahead by sheer determination.
- get ahead of:
- to move forward of, as in traveling: The taxi got ahead of her after the light changed.
- to surpass;
outdo: He refused to let anyone get ahead of him in business.
- get along:
- to go away;
- See get on.
- get around:
- to circumvent;
- to ingratiate oneself with (someone) through flattery or cajolery.
- to travel from place to place;
circulate: I don't get around much anymore.
- See get about.
- get at:
- to reach;
touch: to stretch in order to get at a top shelf.
- to suggest, hint at, or imply;
intimate: What are you getting at?
- to discover;
determine: to get at the root of a problem.
- [Informal.]to influence by surreptitious or illegal means;
bribe: The gangsters couldn't get at the mayor.
- get away:
- to escape;
flee: He tried to get away, but the crowd was too dense.
- to start out;
leave: The racehorses got away from the starting gate.
- get away with, to perpetrate or accomplish without detection or punishment: Some people lie and cheat and always seem to get away with it.
- get back:
- to come back;
return: When will you get back?
- to recover;
regain: He got back his investment with interest.
- to be revenged: She waited for a chance to get back at her accuser.
- get by:
- to succeed in going past: to get by a police barricade.
- to manage to exist, survive, continue in business, etc., in spite of difficulties.
- to evade the notice of: He doesn't let much get by him.
- get down:
- to bring or come down;
descend: The kitten climbed the tree, but then couldn't get down again.
- to concentrate;
attend: to get down to the matter at hand.
- to depress;
fatigue: Nothing gets me down so much as a rainy day.
- to swallow: The pill was so large that he couldn't get it down.
- to relax and enjoy oneself completely;
be uninhibited in one's enjoyment: getting down with a bunch of old friends.
- get even. See even 1 (def. 22).
- get going:
- to begin;
act: They wanted to get going on the construction of the house.
- to increase one's speed;
make haste: If we don't get going, we'll never arrive in time.
- get in:
- to go into a place;
enter: He forgot his key and couldn't get in.
- to arrive;
come: They both got in on the same train.
- to become associated with: He got in with a bad crowd.
- to be chosen or accepted, as for office, membership, etc.: As secretary of the club, his friend made sure that he got in.
- to become implicated in: By embezzling money to pay his gambling debts quickly, he was getting in further and further.
- get it, [Informal.]
- to be punished or reprimanded: You'll get it for breaking that vase!
- to understand or grasp something: This is just between us, get it?
- get it off, Slang (vulgar). to experience orgasm.
- get it on:
- [Informal.]to work or perform with satisfying harmony or energy or develop a strong rapport, as in music: a rock group really getting it on with the audience.
- Slang (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- get it up, [Slang](vulgar), to achieve an erection of the penis.
- get off:
- to escape the consequences of or punishment for one's actions.
- to help (someone) escape punishment: A good lawyer might get you off.
- to begin a journey;
leave: He got off on the noon flight.
- to leave (a train, plane, etc.);
dismount from (a horse);
- to tell (a joke);
express (an opinion): The comedian got off a couple of good ones.
- [Informal.]to have the effrontery: Where does he get off telling me how to behave?
- Slang (vulgar). to experience orgasm.
- to experience or cause to experience a high from or as if from a drug.
- to cause to feel pleasure, enthusiasm, or excitement: a new rock group that gets everyone off.
- get off on, [Slang.]to become enthusiastic about or excited by: After years of indifference, she's getting off on baseball.
- get on or along:
- to make progress;
- to have sufficient means to manage, survive, or fare.
- to be on good terms;
agree: She simply can't get on with her brothers.
- to advance in age: He is getting on in years.
- get out:
- to leave (often fol. by of ): Get out of here! We had to get out of the bus at San Antonio.
- to become publicly known: We mustn't let this story get out.
- to withdraw or retire (often fol. by of ): He decided to get out of the dry goods business.
- to produce or complete: Let's get this work out!
- get over:
- to recover from: to get over an illness.
- See get across.
- get round. See get around.
- get the lead out. See lead 2 (def. 11).
- get there, to reach one's goal;
succeed: He wanted to be a millionaire but he died before he got there.
- get through:
- to succeed, as in meeting, reaching, or contacting by telephone (usually fol. by to): I tried to call you last night, but I couldn't get through.
- to complete;
finish: How he ever got through college is a mystery.
- to make oneself understood: One simply cannot get through to her.
- get to:
- to get in touch or into communication with;
contact: It was too late by the time he got to the authorities.
- [Informal.]to make an impression on;
affect: This music really gets to you.
- to begin: When he gets to telling stories about the war, there's no stopping him.
- get together:
- to accumulate;
gather: to get together a portfolio of 20 stocks.
- to congregate;
meet: The alumnae chapter gets together twice a year.
- to come to an accord;
agree: They simply couldn't get together on matters of policy.
- get up:
- to sit up or stand;
- to rise from bed.
- to ascend or mount.
- to prepare;
organize: to get up an exhibit.
- to draw upon;
rouse: to get up one's courage.
- to acquire a knowledge of.
- (to a horse) go! go ahead! go faster!
- to dress, as in a costume or disguise: She got herself up as an astronaut.
- to produce in a specified style, as a book: It was got up in brown leather with gold endpapers.
- has or have got:
- to possess or own;
have: She's got a new car. Have you got the tickets?
- must (fol. by an infinitive): He's got to get to a doctor right away.
- to suffer from: Have you got a cold?
get′ta•ble, get′a•ble, adj.
- an offspring or the total of the offspring, esp. of a male animal: the get of a stallion.
- a return of a ball, as in tennis, that would normally have resulted in a point for the opponent.
- something earned, as salary, profits, etc.: What's your week's get?
- a child born out of wedlock.
Ridrid1 (rid),USA pronunciation v.t., rid or rid•ded, rid•ding.
- to clear, disencumber, or free of something objectionable (usually fol. by of ): I want to rid the house of mice. In my opinion, you'd be wise to rid yourself of the smoking habit.
- to relieve or disembarrass (usually fol. by of ): to rid the mind of doubt.
- [Archaic.]to deliver or rescue: to rid them out of bondage; to rid him from his enemies.
- be rid of, to be free of or no longer encumbered by: to be rid of obligations.
- get rid of, to eliminate or discard: It's time we got rid of this trash.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Whatwhat (hwut, hwot, wut, wot; unstressed hwət, wət),USA pronunciation pron.
- (used interrogatively as a request for specific information): What is the matter?
- (used interrogatively to inquire about the character, occupation, etc., of a person): What does he do?
- (used interrogatively to inquire as to the origin, identity, etc., of something): What are those birds?
- (used interrogatively to inquire as to the worth, usefulness, force, or importance of something): What is wealth without friends?
- (used interrogatively to request a repetition of words or information not fully understood, usually used in elliptical constructions): You need what?
- (used interrogatively to inquire the reason or purpose of something, usually used in elliptical constructions): What of it?
- how much?: What does it cost?
- (used relatively to indicate that which): I will send what was promised.
anything that: Say what you please. Come what may.
- the kind of thing or person that: He said what everyone expected he would. They are just what I was expecting.
- as much as;
as many as: We should each give what we can.
- the thing or fact that (used in parenthetic clauses): He went to the meeting and, what was worse, insisted on speaking.
- (used to indicate more to follow, additional possibilities, alternatives, etc.): You know what? Shall we go or what?
- (used as an intensifier in exclamatory phrases, often fol. by an indefinite article): What luck! What an idea!
- don't you agree?: An unusual chap, what?
who: She's the one what told me.
- Say what? (used esp. among teenagers) What's that you say? Would you repeat that?
- So what? (an expression of disinterest, disinclination, or contempt.)
- what have you, other things of the same kind;
so forth: money, jewels, stocks, and what have you.
- what for:
- why: What are you doing that for?
- a punishment or scolding.
- what if, what would be the outcome if;
suppose that: What if everyone who was invited comes?
- what it takes, something that enables one to achieve success or attain a desired end, as good looks, ability, or money: There's a young woman who has what it takes to get along in the world.
- what's what, the true situation;
all the facts: It's high time you told him what's what.
- the true nature or identity of something, or the sum of its characteristics: a lecture on the whats and hows of crop rotation.
- (used interrogatively before nouns): What news? What clothes shall I pack?
- whatever: Take what supplies you need.
- to what extent or degree? how much?: What does it matter?
- (used to introduce a prepositional phrase beginning with with): What with storms and all, their return was delayed.
- [Obs.]for what reason or purpose? why?
- (used in exclamatory expressions, often fol. by a question): What, no salt?
- [Older Use.]as much as;
as far as: He helps me what he can.
- but what, but that;
who or that … not: Who knows but what the sun may still shine.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Dodo1 (do̅o̅;[unstressed]dŏŏ, də),USA pronunciation v. and auxiliary v., pres. sing. 1st pers. do, 2nd do or ([Archaic]) do•est or dost, 3rd does or ([Archaic]) do•eth or doth, pres. pl. do* past sing. 1st pers. did, 2nd did or ([Archaic]) didst, 3rd did, past pl. did;
past part. done;
pres. part. do•ing;
n., pl. dos, do's.
- to perform (an act, duty, role, etc.): Do nothing until you hear the bell.
- to execute (a piece or amount of work): to do a hauling job.
- to accomplish;
complete: He has already done his homework.
- to put forth;
exert: Do your best.
- to be the cause of (good, harm, credit, etc.);
- to render, give, or pay (homage, justice, etc.).
- to deal with, fix, clean, arrange, move, etc., (anything) as the case may require: to do the dishes.
- to travel;
traverse: We did 30 miles today.
- to serve;
suffice for: This will do us for the present.
- to condone or approve, as by custom or practice: That sort of thing simply isn't done.
- to travel at the rate of (a specified speed): He was doing 80 when they arrested him.
- to make or prepare: I'll do the salad.
- to serve (a term of time) in prison, or, sometimes, in office.
- to create, form, or bring into being: She does wonderful oil portraits.
- to translate into or change the form or language of: MGM did the book into a movie.
- to study or work at or in the field of: I have to do my math tonight.
- to explore or travel through as a sightseer: They did Greece in three weeks.
- (used with a pronoun, as it or that, or with a general noun, as thing, that refers to a previously mentioned action): You were supposed to write thank-you letters; do it before tomorrow, please.
- to wear out;
tire: That last set of tennis did me.
- to cheat, trick, or take advantage of: That crooked dealer did him for $500 at poker.
- to attend or participate in: Let's do lunch next week.
- to use (a drug or drugs), esp. habitually: The police report said he was doing cocaine.
- to act or conduct oneself;
be in action;
- to rob;
steal from: The law got him for doing a lot of banks.
- to proceed: to do wisely.
- to get along;
manage: to do without an automobile.
- to be in health, as specified: Mother and child are doing fine.
- to serve or be satisfactory, as for the purpose;
suffice: Will this do?
- to finish or be finished.
- to happen;
transpire: What's doing at the office?
- (used as a substitute to avoid repetition of a verb or full verb expression): I think as you do.
- (used in interrogative, negative, and inverted constructions): Do you like music? I don't care. Seldom do we witness such catastrophes.
- [Archaic.](used in imperatives with you or thou expressed;
and occasionally as a metric filler in verse): Do thou hasten to the king's side. The wind did blow, the rain did fall.
- (used to lend emphasis to a principal verb): Do visit us!
- do a number on (someone). See number (def. 27).
- do away with:
- to put an end to;
- to kill.
- do by, to deal with;
treat: He had always done well by his family.
- do for:
- to cause the defeat, ruin, or death of.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to cook and keep house for;
manage or provide for.
- do in, [Informal.]
- to kill, esp. to murder.
- to injure gravely or exhaust;
ruin: The tropical climate did them in.
- to cheat or swindle: He was done in by an unscrupulous broker.
- do one proud. See proud (def. 11).
- do one's number. See number (def. 28).
- do one's (own ) thing. See thing 1 (def. 17).
- do or die, to make a supreme effort.
- do out of, [Informal.]to swindle;
cheat: A furniture store did me out of several hundred dollars.
- do over, to redecorate.
- do time, [Informal.]to serve a term in prison: It's hard to get a decent job once you've done time.
- do to death. See death (def. 15).
- do up, [Informal.]
- to wrap and tie up.
- to pin up or arrange (the hair).
- to renovate;
- to wear out;
- to fasten: Do up your coat.
- to dress: The children were all done up in funny costumes.
- do with, to gain advantage or benefit from;
make use of: I could do with more leisure time.
- do without:
- to forgo;
- to dispense with the thing mentioned: The store doesn't have any, so you'll have to do without.
- have to do with. See have (def. 36).
- make do, to get along with what is at hand, despite its inadequacy: I can't afford a new coat so I have to make do with this one.
- a burst of frenzied activity;
- a hairdo or hair styling.
- a swindle;
- [Chiefly Brit.]a festive social gathering;
- dos and don'ts, customs, rules, or regulations: The dos and don'ts of polite manners are easy to learn.