Hello there, this post is about Whisper Wave Ceiling Cloud Treatment Over Reception Area . ( Acoustic Ceiling Treatment #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1335 x 743. This photo's file size is just 84 KB. Wether You desired to save This blog post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Acoustic Ceiling Treatment.
Whisper Wave Ceiling Cloud Treatment Over Reception Area . ( Acoustic Ceiling Treatment #6) Pictures Collection
Many Whisper Wave Ceiling Cloud Treatment Over Reception Area . ( Acoustic Ceiling Treatment #6) manufactured from timber, a bit different from the current coffeetable that is frequently made of light steel for example aluminum and stainless or perhaps a combination of hardwood and glass. Modern coffee-table has many varieties, all of the contemporary coffee table does not have four thighs, there is a unique contemporary coffeetable derived from a distinctive sort.
You can place a coffeetable that is modern before the sofa or in a corner close to the window. You can like a sit down elsewhere with a buddy or relative while watching Television or studying the paper or commit your days to play with chess using them.
Surfaces and materials' perfect blend, compelling a coffeetable that is contemporary to be used by one as furniture while in family area minimalist or the family-room. Developed Whisper Wave Ceiling Cloud Treatment Over Reception Area . ( Acoustic Ceiling Treatment #6) with compartments for storage is designed under the table to save it remote, young children toys, journals or papers using a corner.
Whisperwhis•per (hwis′pər, wis′pər),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to speak with soft, hushed sounds, using the breath, lips, etc., but with no vibration of the vocal cords.
- to produce utterance substituting breath for phonation.
- to talk softly and privately (often implying gossip, slander, plotting, or the like): The king knew that the courtiers were whispering.
- (of trees, water, breezes, etc.) to make a soft, rustling sound like that of whispering.
- to utter with soft, low sounds, using the breath, lips, etc.: He whispered endearments to her.
- to utter (speech sounds) substituting breath for phonation.
- to say or tell in a whisper;
- to speak to or tell (a person) in a whisper or privately.
- the mode of utterance, or the voice, of a person who whispers: to speak in a whisper.
- a word or remark uttered by whispering.
- a rumor or insinuation: Whispers circulated about the affair.
- a soft, rustling sound like a whisper: the whisper of leaves in the wind.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Treatmenttreat•ment (trēt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or manner of treating.
- action or behavior toward a person, animal, etc.
- management in the application of medicines, surgery, etc.
- literary or artistic handling, esp. with reference to style.
- subjection to some agent or action.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a preliminary outline of a film or teleplay laying out the key scenes, characters, and locales.
Overo•ver (ō′vər),USA pronunciation prep.
- above in place or position: the roof over one's head.
- above and to the other side of: to leap over a wall.
- above in authority, rank, power, etc., so as to govern, control, or have jurisdiction regarding: There is no one over her in the department now.
- so as to rest on or cover;
on or upon: Throw a sheet over the bed.
- on or upon, so as to cause an apparent change in one's mood, attitude, etc.: I can't imagine what has come over her.
- on or on top of: to hit someone over the head.
- here and there on or in;
about: at various places over the country.
- through all parts of;
all through: to roam over the estate; to show someone over the house.
- to and fro on or in;
throughout: to travel all over Europe.
- from one side to the other of;
to the other side of;
across: to go over a bridge.
- on the other side of;
across: lands over the sea.
- reaching higher than, so as to submerge: The water is over his shoulders.
- in excess of;
more than: over a mile; not over five dollars.
- above in degree, quantity, etc.: a big improvement over last year's turnout.
- in preference to: chosen over another applicant.
- throughout the length of: The message was sent over a great distance.
- until after the end of: to adjourn over the holidays.
- throughout the duration of: over a long period of years.
- in reference to, concerning, or about: to quarrel over a matter.
- while engaged in or occupied with: to fall asleep over one's work.
by means of: He told me over the phone. I heard it over the radio.
- over and above, in addition to;
besides: a profit over and above what they had anticipated.
- over the hill. See hill (def. 8).
- beyond the top or upper surface or edge of something: a roof that hangs over.
- so as to cover the surface, or affect the whole surface: The furniture was covered over with dust.
- through a region, area, etc.: He was known the world over.
- at some distance, as in a direction indicated: They live over by the hill.
- from side to side;
to the other side: to sail over.
- across an intervening space: Toss the ball over, will you?
- across or beyond the edge or rim: The soup boiled over. The bathtub ran over.
- from beginning to end;
throughout: to read a paper over; Think it over.
- from one person, party, etc., to another: Hand the money over. He made the property over to his brother.
- on the other side, as of a sea, a river, or any space: over in Japan.
- so as to displace from an upright position: to knock over a glass of milk.
- so as to put in the reversed position: She turned the bottle over. The dog rolled over.
- once more;
again: Do the work over.
- in repetition or succession: twenty times over.
- in excess or addition: to pay the full sum and something over.
- in excess of or beyond a certain amount: Five goes into seven once, with two over.
- throughout or beyond a period of time: to stay over till Monday.
- to one's residence, office, or the like: Why don't you come over for lunch?
- so as to reach a place across an intervening space, body of water, etc.: Her ancestors came over on theMayflower
- all over:
- over the entire surface of;
everywhere: material printed all over with a floral design.
- finished: The war was all over and the soldiers came home.
- all over with, ended;
finished: It seemed miraculous that the feud was all over with.
- over again, in repetition;
once more: The director had the choir sing one passage over again.
- over against. See against (def. 12).
- over and over, several times;
repeatedly: They played the same record over and over.
- over there, [Informal.](in the U.S. during and after World War I) in or to Europe: Many of the boys who went over there never came back.
- over with, finished or done: Let's get this thing over with, so that we don't have to worry about it any more.
- higher in authority, station, etc.
- serving, or intended to serve, as an outer covering;
- remaining or additional, surplus;
- too great;
excessive (usually used in combination): Insufficient tact and overaggressiveness are two of his problems.
past: when the war was over.
- an amount in excess or addition;
- a shot that strikes or bursts beyond the target.
- the number of balls, usually six, delivered between successive changes of bowlers.
- the part of the game played between such changes.
- to go or get over;
- [Southern U.S.]to recover from.
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has temporarily finished transmitting and is awaiting a reply or acknowledgment.) Cf. out (def. 61).
Receptionre•cep•tion (ri sep′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of receiving or the state of being received.
- a manner of being received: The book met with a favorable reception.
- a function or occasion when persons are formally received: a wedding reception.
- the quality or fidelity attained in receiving radio or television broadcasts under given circumstances.
Areaar•e•a (âr′ē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- any particular extent of space or surface;
part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
- a geographical region;
tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
- any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
- extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
- field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
- a piece of unoccupied ground;
an open space.
- the space or site on which a building stands;
the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
- areaway (def. 1).
- the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface;
- a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.