Comforter Case was uploaded at September 20, 2017 at 1:15 am. This article is published at the Comforter category. Comforter Case is labelled with Comforter Case, Comforter, Case..
Comfortercom•fort•er (kum′fər tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that comforts.
- a quilt.
- a long, woolen scarf, usually knitted.
- the Comforter. See Holy Ghost.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
The blog post of Comforter Case have 6 attachments including Comforter Case #2 Black And Purple Zebra Patterned Bed Coveer And Pillow Case In White Bedroom With, White-Comforter, 3pcs Cute Baby Crib Cotton Bedding Set Comforter Pillow Case+Bed Flat Sheet+Duvet, Comforter Case #5 100% Cotton Duvet Cover Comforter Case With Zipper Full Size 180*220cm 1pcs Single, Laurens Linens, Comforter Case #7 Dark Green King Size Duvet Cover Plain Dark Green Duvet Cover Dark Green Single Duvet Cover. Below are the pictures:
This table is sold with natural or metallic coloring including dreary, white or black. Seats are used too easy rather than too much together with the variety of 3 seats. This table is simply used for talking and eating alone because the dimension is not too big. Products employed ie steel.
Tabletops broader so that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen tools for example spoons, discs, etc. Seats used to be lean with a rounded or square thighs are little and slender in order to avoid the impression of tightness in the home.
The Comforter Case suited to natural form of kitchen place. This natural stand has a square shape that's thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural impact. This desk combines natural colors like brown.