Howdy there, this attachment is about Dee Marias ‹ An Old Time Italian Restaurant With A Family Tradition ( Dee Marias Valley Cottage Ny #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 656 x 437. It's file size is only 45 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Dee Marias Valley Cottage Ny.
6 images of Dee Marias ‹ An Old Time Italian Restaurant With A Family Tradition ( Dee Marias Valley Cottage Ny #1)
The Dee Marias Valley Cottage Ny color impression continues to be verified as a choice for your generation of design, psychological impression, mood, along with the style or personality of the place. Hues could be displayed together with the reputation of furniture, wall paint models, accessories comfortable furnishings, ornaments home, actually picture home.
The presence of furniture as it characterizes the selection that is color, an area will greatly influence the impression that in by a furniture. Make of mixing shade with the room furniture no mistake you've. Here are a few impressions which is triggered the many colors for the design of your home fixtures or furniture.
Prefer Dee Marias Valley Cottage Ny, will give basic impression and a fresh impression. This impression appears to be austere colors in case it is designed by you for delicate furnishings furniture purposes. But when you're developing furniture for stand or seat it will give a stylish and simple's impression. White works for coating a couch, a chair.
Deedee (dē),USA pronunciation n.
- a metal loop attached to tack, for fastening gear: to hang wire cutters from a dee on a saddle.
- a hollow electrode for accelerating particles in a cyclotron.
MariasMa•ri•a (mə rē′ə, -rī′ə; Du., Ger., It., Sp. mä rē′ä),USA pronunciation n.
- a female given name, form of Mary.
Ma•ri•a (mə rē′ə),USA pronunciation n.
Anan1 (ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Timetime (tīm),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., timed, tim•ing.
- the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future;
indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
- duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity;
- (sometimes cap.) a system or method of measuring or reckoning the passage of time: mean time; apparent time; Greenwich Time.
- a limited period or interval, as between two successive events: a long time.
- a particular period considered as distinct from other periods: Youth is the best time of life.
- Often, times.
- a period in the history of the world, or contemporary with the life or activities of a notable person: prehistoric times; in Lincoln's time.
- the period or era now or previously present: a sign of the times; How times have changed!
- a period considered with reference to its events or prevailing conditions, tendencies, ideas, etc.: hard times; a time of war.
- a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life, for payment of a debt, etc.
- the end of a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life or a pregnancy: His time had come, but there was no one left to mourn over him. When her time came, her husband accompanied her to the delivery room.
- a period with reference to personal experience of a specified kind: to have a good time; a hot time in the old town tonight.
- a period of work of an employee, or the pay for it;
working hours or days or an hourly or daily pay rate.
- a term of enforced duty or imprisonment: to serve time in the army; do time in prison.
- the period necessary for or occupied by something: The time of the baseball game was two hours and two minutes. The bus takes too much time, so I'll take a plane.
- leisure time;
sufficient or spare time: to have time for a vacation; I have no time to stop now.
- a particular or definite point in time, as indicated by a clock: What time is it?
- a particular part of a year, day, etc.;
season or period: It's time for lunch.
- an appointed, fit, due, or proper instant or period: a time for sowing; the time when the sun crosses the meridian; There is a time for everything.
- the particular point in time when an event is scheduled to take place: train time; curtain time.
- an indefinite, frequently prolonged period or duration in the future: Time will tell if what we have done here today was right.
- the right occasion or opportunity: to watch one's time.
- each occasion of a recurring action or event: to do a thing five times; It's the pitcher's time at bat.
- times, used as a multiplicative word in phrasal combinations expressing how many instances of a quantity or factor are taken together: Two goes into six three times; five times faster.
- [Drama.]one of the three unities. Cf. unity (def. 8).
- [Pros.]a unit or a group of units in the measurement of meter.
relative rapidity of movement.
- the metrical duration of a note or rest.
- proper or characteristic tempo.
- the general movement of a particular kind of musical composition with reference to its rhythm, metrical structure, and tempo.
- the movement of a dance or the like to music so arranged: waltz time.
- rate of marching, calculated on the number of paces taken per minute: double time; quick time.
- [Manège.]each completed action or movement of the horse.
- against time, in an effort to finish something within a limited period: We worked against time to get out the newspaper.
- ahead of time, before the time due;
early: The building was completed ahead of time.
- at one time:
in a former time: At one time they owned a restaurant.
- at the same time;
at once: They all tried to talk at one time.
- at the same time, nevertheless;
yet: I'd like to try it, but at the same time I'm a little afraid.
- at times, at intervals;
occasionally: At times the city becomes intolerable.
- beat someone's time, [Slang.]to compete for or win a person being dated or courted by another;
prevail over a rival: He accused me, his own brother, of trying to beat his time.
- behind the times, old-fashioned;
dated: These attitudes are behind the times.
- for the time being, temporarily;
for the present: Let's forget about it for the time being.
- from time to time, on occasion;
at intervals: She comes to see us from time to time.
- gain time, to postpone in order to make preparations or gain an advantage;
delay the outcome of: He hoped to gain time by putting off signing the papers for a few days more.
- in good time:
- at the right time;
- in advance of the right time;
early: We arrived at the appointed spot in good time.
- in no time, in a very brief time;
almost at once: Working together, they cleaned the entire house in no time.
- in time:
- early enough: to come in time for dinner.
- in the future;
eventually: In time he'll see what is right.
- in the correct rhythm or tempo: There would always be at least one child who couldn't play in time with the music.
- keep time:
- to record time, as a watch or clock does.
- to mark or observe the tempo.
- to perform rhythmic movements in unison.
- kill time, to occupy oneself with some activity to make time pass quickly: While I was waiting, I killed time counting the cars on the freight trains.
- make time:
- to move quickly, esp. in an attempt to recover lost time.
- to travel at a particular speed.
- make time with, [Slang.]to pursue or take as a sexual partner.
- many a time, again and again;
frequently: Many a time they didn't have enough to eat and went to bed hungry.
- mark time:
- to suspend progress temporarily, as to await developments;
fail to advance.
- to move the feet alternately as in marching, but without advancing.
- on one's own time, during one's free time;
without payment: He worked out more efficient production methods on his own time.
- on time:
- at the specified time;
- to be paid for within a designated period of time, as in installments: Many people are never out of debt because they buy everything on time.
- out of time, not in the proper rhythm: His singing was out of time with the music.
- pass the time of day, to converse briefly with or greet someone: The women would stop in the market to pass the time of day.
- take one's time, to be slow or leisurely;
dawdle: Speed was important here, but he just took his time.
- time after time, again and again;
often: I've told him time after time not to slam the door.
- time and time again, repeatedly;
often: Time and time again I warned her to stop smoking.Also, time and again.
- time of life, (one's) age: At your time of life you must be careful not to overdo things.
- time of one's life, [Informal.]an extremely enjoyable experience: They had the time of their lives on their trip to Europe.
- of, pertaining to, or showing the passage of time.
- (of an explosive device) containing a clock so that it will detonate at the desired moment: a time bomb.
- [Com.]payable at a stated period of time after presentment: time drafts or notes.
- of or pertaining to purchases on the installment plan, or with payment postponed.
- to measure or record the speed, duration, or rate of: to time a race.
- to fix the duration of: The proctor timed the test at 15 minutes.
- to fix the interval between (actions, events, etc.): They timed their strokes at six per minute.
- to regulate (a train, clock, etc.) as to time.
- to appoint or choose the moment or occasion for;
schedule: He timed the attack perfectly.
- to keep time;
sound or move in unison.
ItalianI•tal•ian (i tal′yən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Italy, its people, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Italy, or a person of Italian descent.
- a Romance language, the language of Italy, official also in Switzerland. Abbr.: It, It., Ital.
Restaurantres•tau•rant (res′tər ənt, -tə ränt′, -tränt),USA pronunciation n.
- an establishment where meals are served to customers.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.