Hello peoples, this blog post is about Amazon.com: InterDesign Cameo Constant Tension Shower Curtain Rod – Extendable 25”-43”, Small, Bronze: Industrial & Scientific (good 190 Curtain Rod #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 980 x 980. It's file size is only 73 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: 190 Curtain Rod.
8 pictures of Amazon.com: InterDesign Cameo Constant Tension Shower Curtain Rod – Extendable 25”-43”, Small, Bronze: Industrial & Scientific (good 190 Curtain Rod #3)
Applying style brilliance nations will mean bringing the inside. Enhance bungalow or the log-cabin shouldn't have too much trouble following nation utilising the topic's intellect and function covering rests right away from window. While the decor decorate sign villa, managing character as examples, utilizing standard lumber for your deck and furniture will suit.
Pine birch or plank may actually enhance any bedroom, particularly log or bungalow cabin. You'll be able to abandon it or employ wood mark will provide sights of the domain, to keep up the original look of timber. Whether you select legitimacy or more uptodate glance, lumber is most likely the top decision when it is warm vacation cabin.
You may choose to pass to bungalow or a logcabin on the old furniture from the house. The search fresh can be made by employing a pillowcase to get a love-seat or chair. Occasionally beautify log villa, furniture might be painted by you. Amazon.com: InterDesign Cameo Constant Tension Shower Curtain Rod – Extendable 25”-43”, Small, Bronze: Industrial & Scientific (good 190 Curtain Rod #3) also will give crisp to a new look.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
Extendableex•tend (ik stend′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to stretch out;
draw out to the full length: He extended the measuring tape as far as it would go.
- to stretch, draw, or arrange in a given direction, or so as to reach a particular point, as a cord, wall, or line of troops.
- to stretch forth or hold out, as the arm or hand: to extend one's hand in greeting.
- to place at full length, esp. horizontally, as the body or limbs.
- to increase the length or duration of;
prolong: to extend a visit.
- to stretch out in various or all directions;
spread out in area: A huge tent was extended over the field.
- to enlarge the scope of, or make more comprehensive, as operations, influence, or meaning: The European powers extended their authority in Asia.
- to provide as an offer or grant;
give: to extend aid to needy scholars.
- [Finance.]to postpone (the payment of a debt) beyond the time originally agreed upon.
- to increase the bulk or volume of, esp. by adding an inexpensive or plentiful substance.
- [Bookkeeping.]to transfer (figures) from one column to another.
- [Brit.]to assess or value.
- to make a seizure or levy upon, as land, by a writ of extent.
- [Manège.]to bring (a horse) into an extended attitude.
- to exert (oneself ) to an unusual degree.
- [Archaic.]to exaggerate.
- [Obs.]to take by seizure.
ex•tend′i•ble, ex•tend′a•ble, adj.
- to be or become extended;
stretch out in length, duration, or in various or all directions.
- to reach, as to a particular point.
- to increase in length, area, scope, etc.
- [Manège.](of a horse) to come into an extended attitude.
ex•tend′i•bil′i•ty, ex•tend′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Industrialin•dus•tri•al (in dus′trē əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, of the nature of, or resulting from industry: industrial production; industrial waste.
- having many and highly developed industries: an industrial nation.
- engaged in an industry or industries: industrial workers.
- of or pertaining to the workers in industries: industrial training.
- used in industry: industrial diamonds: industrial fabrics.
- noting or pertaining to industrial life insurance.
- an industrial product: diamonds classed as industrials and nonindustrials.
- a company engaged in industrial enterprises.
- an employee in some industry, esp. a manufacturing industry.
- industrials, stocks and bonds of industrial companies.