Howdy guys, this picture is about Maroon Floor Length Anarkali Suit ( Floor Length #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 704 x 968. It's file size is just 138 KB. If You decided to download This attachment to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Floor Length.
Everyone knows that Floor Length shade is one of many most significant elements for making a design that is beautiful bedroom. Shade can be an essential part for designing remodeling or making types, so choosing the hues that are right have to be carefully considered.
As mentioned in the previous post, the color can thrust effect on feeling, belief and connection. Consequently, you must pay specific focus in deciding on the best coloring to your family bedrooms.
The bed room can be a place where we rest, a sanctuary where we sleep perhaps, or when we are exhausted, tired of the everyday routine once we are sick. The sack will be the area wherever we wanted read a popular novel to be alone or perhaps stay muted. Areas have to be a location that can create us feel relaxed.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lengthlength (lengkth, length, lenth),USA pronunciation n.
- the longest extent of anything as measured from end to end: the length of a river.
- the measure of the greatest dimension of a plane or solid figure.
- extent from beginning to end of a series, enumeration, account, book, etc.: a report running 300 pages in length.
- extent in time;
duration: the length of a battle.
- a distance determined by the extent of something specified: Hold the picture at arm's length.
- a piece or portion of a certain or a known extent: a length of rope.
- the quality or state of being long rather than short: a journey remarkable for its length.
- the extent to which a person might or would go in pursuing something: He went to great lengths to get what he wanted.
- a large extent or expanse of something.
- the measure from end to end of a horse, boat, etc., as a unit of distance in racing: The horse won by two lengths.
- the extent of a garment related to a point it reaches, as on the wearer's body, the floor, or on a garment used as a standard of measurement (usually used in combination): an ankle-length gown; a floor-length negligee; a three-quarter-length coat.
- [Pros., Phonet.]
- (of a vowel or syllable) quantity, whether long or short.
- the quality of vowels.
- [Bridge.]the possession of four or more than four cards in a given suit.
- [Theat. Archaic.]42 lines of an acting part.
- at length:
- in or to the full extent;
- after a time;
finally: At length there was a step forward in the negotiations.
- go to any length or lengths, to disregard any impediment that could prevent one from accomplishing one's purpose: He would go to any lengths to get his own way.
- keep at arm's length. See arm 1 (def. 16).
Suitsuit (so̅o̅t),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of clothing, armor, or the like, intended for wear together.
- a set of men's garments of the same color and fabric, consisting of trousers, a jacket, and sometimes a vest.
- a similarly matched set consisting of a skirt and jacket, and sometimes a topcoat or blouse, worn by women.
- any costume worn for some special activity: a running suit.
- a business executive.
- the act, the process, or an instance of suing in a court of law;
- one of the four sets or classes (spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs) into which a common deck of playing cards is divided.
- the aggregate of cards belonging to one of these sets held in a player's hand at one time: Spades were his long suit.
- one of various sets or classes into which less common decks of cards are divided, as lances, hammers, etc., found in certain decks formerly used or used in fortune telling.
- suite (defs. 1–3, 5).
- the wooing or courting of a woman: She rejected his suit.
- the act of making a petition or an appeal.
- a petition, as to a person of rank or station.
- Also called set. a complete group of sails for a boat.
- one of the seven classes into which a standard set of 28 dominoes may be divided by matching the numbers on half the face of each: a three suit contains the 3-blank, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4, 3-5, and 3-6. Since each such suit contains one of each of the other possible suits, only one complete suit is available per game.
- follow suit:
- [Cards.]to play a card of the same suit as that led.
- to follow the example of another: The girl jumped over the fence, and her playmates followed suit.
- to make appropriate, adapt, or accommodate, as one thing to another: to suit the punishment to the crime.
- to be appropriate or becoming to: Blue suits you very well.
- to be or prove satisfactory, agreeable, or acceptable to;
satisfy or please: The arrangements suit me.
- to provide with a suit, as of clothing or armor;
- to be appropriate or suitable;
- to be satisfactory, agreeable, or acceptable.
- suit up, to dress in a uniform or special suit.