Horizon Home Health Care was published at December 6, 2017 at 11:46 am. This post is uploaded on the Home category. Horizon Home Health Care is tagged with Horizon Home Health Care, Horizon, Home, Health, Care..
Horizonho•ri•zon (hə rī′zən),USA pronunciation n.
- the line or circle that forms the apparent boundary between earth and sky.
- the small circle of the celestial sphere whose plane is tangent to the earth at the position of a given observer, or the plane of such a circle(sensible horizon).
- the great circle of the celestial sphere whose plane passes through the center of the earth and is parallel to the sensible horizon of a given position, or the plane of such a circle(celestial horizon).
- the limit or range of perception, knowledge, or the like.
- Usually, horizons. the scope of a person's interest, education, understanding, etc.: His horizons were narrow.
- a thin, distinctive stratum useful for stratigraphic correlation.
- any of the series of distinctive layers found in a vertical cross section of any well-developed soil.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Healthhealth (helth),USA pronunciation n.
health′ward, adj., adv.
- the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness and vigor: good health; poor health.
- soundness of body or mind;
freedom from disease or ailment: to have one's health; to lose one's health.
- a polite or complimentary wish for a person's health, happiness, etc., esp. as a toast: We drank a health to our guest of honor.
vitality: economic health.
Carecare (kâr),USA pronunciation n., v., cared, car•ing.
- a state of mind in which one is troubled;
worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
- a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.: Their son has always been a great care to them.
- serious attention;
caution: She devotes great care to her work.
charge: He is under the care of a doctor.
- temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.
- take care:
- be alert;
be careful: Take care that you don't fall on the ice!
- take care of yourself;
goodbye: used as an expression of parting.
- take care of:
- to watch over;
be responsible for: to take care of an invalid.
- to act on;
attend to: to take care of paying a bill.
- to be concerned or solicitous;
have thought or regard.
- to be concerned or have a special preference (usually used in negative constructions): I don't care if I do.
- to make provision or look out (usually fol. by for): Will you care for the children while I am away?
- to have an inclination, liking, fondness, or affection (usually fol. by for): Would you care for dessert?I don't care for him very much.
- to feel concern about: He doesn't care what others say.
- to wish;
like: Would you care to dance?
- couldn't care less, could not care less;
be completely unconcerned: I couldn't care less whether she goes to the party or not.Also, could care less.
This blog post about Horizon Home Health Care have 5 attachments , they are HomeHealthCareAgencies.com, Home Care, Horizon Brochure Layout, Horizon Home Health Care Amazing Design #4 Job Openings, Horizon Home Health Care #5 HorizonLV-01.jpg. Below are the attachments:
Horizon Home Health Care style has changed into a preferred style of many people to their property. The design is stylish, look that was basic and modern has drawn lots of people to use for their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary modern look stunning? The furniture is made for modern style fashion comes with an interesting quality.
The look fashion fixtures supply light and simple's feeling within the room's closing look. This is purchased by the utilization of a straight line that was smooth to utilize white colour so pleased clear and light. Another content applied is glass substance which is translucent to offer the effect of the more modern.
Today with day light in the room, room is made open and bright with contemporary modern interior design. So that lighting can be shown round the area in the home pick white flooring material. Furthermore use glass as opposed to skylights and wall product to bring around possible internal in sun light.