Hello there, this image is about Kerosene Lamp Wicks #7 Extra Virgin Olive Oil Lantern. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 563 x 519. It's file size is just 53 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Kerosene Lamp Wicks.
This desk is sold with metallic or natural colour including gray, white or black. Chairs are used also simple rather than too high using 3 seats' number. This desk is simply employed for eating alone and speaking since the size is not too-large. Materials used glass or ie steel.
The Kerosene Lamp Wicks #7 Extra Virgin Olive Oil Lantern suitable for natural form of kitchen house. This natural table features a square shape that's heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to create a more natural effect. This desk mixes natural colors like brown and white.
Tabletops bigger such that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen tools including spoons, plates, etc. Seats used to be trim having a spherical or square feet are slender and modest so as to prevent the impression of rigidity while in the home.
Keroseneker•o•sene (ker′ə sēn′, kar′-, ker′ə sēn′, kar′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of liquid hydrocarbons obtained by distilling petroleum, bituminous shale, or the like, and widely used as a fuel, cleaning solvent, etc.
- using or fueled by kerosene: a kerosene lamp.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Wickswick1 (wik),USA pronunciation n.
- a bundle or loose twist or braid of soft threads, or a woven strip or tube, as of cotton or asbestos, which in a candle, lamp, oil stove, cigarette lighter, or the like, serves to draw up the melted tallow or wax or the oil or other flammable liquid to be burned.
- to draw off (liquid) by capillary action.
Extraex•tra (ek′strə),USA pronunciation adj.
- beyond or more than what is usual, expected, or necessary;
additional: an extra copy of a newspaper; an extra charge.
- larger or better than what is usual: an extra binding.
- something extra or additional: the little amenities and extras that make life pleasant.
- an additional expense.
- a special edition of a newspaper, other than a regular edition.
- something of superior quality.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a person hired by the day to play a minor part, as a member of a mob or crowd.
- an additional worker.
- Usually, extras. [Cricket.]a score or run not made from the bat, as a bye or a wide.
- in excess of the usual or specified amount: an extra high price.
- beyond the ordinary degree;
uncommonly: done extra well; extra large.
Oliveol•ive (ol′iv),USA pronunciation n.
- an evergreen tree, Olea europaea, of Mediterranean and other warm regions, cultivated chiefly for its fruit. Cf. olive family.
- the fruit of this tree, a small oval drupe, eaten as a relish and used as a source of oil.
- Also called olive wood. the wood of this tree, valued for ornamental work.
- the foliage of this tree.
- a wreath of it.
- any of various related or similar trees.
- See olive branch.
- the ocher green or dull yellow green of the unripe olive fruit.
- of, pertaining to, or made of olives, their foliage, or their fruit.
- of the color olive.
- tinged with this color: an olive complexion.
Oiloil (oil),USA pronunciation n.
- any of a large class of substances typically unctuous, viscous, combustible, liquid at ordinary temperatures, and soluble in ether or alcohol but not in water: used for anointing, perfuming, lubricating, illuminating, heating, etc.
- a substance of this or similar consistency.
- refined or crude petroleum.
- See oil color.
- See oil painting.
- unctuous hypocrisy;
- an oilskin garment.
- [Australian and New Zealand Slang.]facts or news;
information: good oil.
- pour oil on troubled waters, to attempt to calm a difficult or tense situation, as an argument.
- strike oil:
- to discover oil, esp. to bring in a well.
- to have good luck, esp. financially;
make an important and valuable discovery: They struck oil only after years of market research.
- to smear, lubricate, or supply with oil.
- to bribe.
- to make unctuous or smooth: to oil his words.
- to convert into oil by melting, as butter.
- pertaining to or resembling oil.
- using oil, esp. as a fuel: an oil furnace.
- concerned with the production or use of oil: an offshore oil rig.
- made with oil.
- obtained from oil.