Anchor Light was uploaded at February 20, 2018 at 6:04 pm. It is published in the Lighting category. Anchor Light is tagged with Anchor Light, Anchor, Light..
Anchoran•chor (ang′kər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- any similar device for holding fast or checking motion: an anchor of stones.
- any device for securing a suspension or cantilever bridge at either end.
- any of various devices, as a metal tie, for binding one part of a structure to another.
- a person or thing that can be relied on for support, stability, or security;
mainstay: Hope was his only anchor.
- [Radio and Television.]a person who is the main broadcaster on a program of news, sports, etc., and who usually also serves as coordinator of all participating broadcasters during the program;
anchorman or anchorwoman;
- [Television.]a program that attracts many viewers who are likely to stay tuned to the network for the programs that follow.
- a well-known store, esp. a department store, that attracts customers to the shopping center in which it is located.
- automotive brakes.
- a key position in defense lines.
- Also, anchorman.
- the person on a team, esp. a relay team, who competes last.
- the person farthest to the rear on a tug-of-war team.
- at anchor, held in place by an anchor: The luxury liner is at anchor in the harbor.
- drag anchor, (of a vessel) to move with a current or wind because an anchor has failed to hold.
- drop anchor, to anchor a vessel: They dropped anchor in a bay to escape the storm.
- weigh anchor, to raise the anchor: We will weigh anchor at dawn.
- to hold fast by an anchor.
- to fix or fasten;
affix firmly: The button was anchored to the cloth with heavy thread.
- to act or serve as an anchor for: He anchored the evening news.
- to drop anchor;
lie or ride at anchor: The ship anchored at dawn.
- to keep hold or be firmly fixed: The insect anchored fast to its prey.
- [Sports, Radio and Television.]to act or serve as an anchor.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
This post of Anchor Light have 9 attachments including Amazon.com : Perko Fixed Mount Combo Masthead All-Round Anchor Light - 3-3/16\, Please Note If Your After A Different Style Of Navigation / Anchor Light Or Even Switches For Your Boat Please Check Our Other Listings., BA15D Adjustable LED Boat Signal Light Shoreline Marine Fold Down Stern Anchor Light, Anchor Light #4 Like This Item?, Wonderful Anchor Light #5 Copper Anchor Light · Copper Anchor Light ., McDermott Light, Anchor Light #7 Carnival Anchor Light, Anchor Light Design Ideas #8 Copper Ship's Lamp Anchor Light, Anchor Light Nice Ideas #9 Like This Item?. Below are the images:
Together with the utilization of mirrors becoming more and more popular, decorating suggestions are increasingly important, as of late. Feel and the more showcases about the wall, the greater the design of the bathroom that provides a bigger image of the space that is little.
Many love a common animation people to produce on the bathroom walls. Using shades and the right pastel hues can be in building the proper design important. Finally, the right bathroom ceiling lights and bright colors' mixture produce a fantastic issue to consider is walled by the lavatory. It doesn't matter what your creative, the area form can't transform. However, you are able to prepare all your creativity to bring shade and some existence within the bath expertise.
The idea of decorating a Anchor Light might be altered routinely so the toilet is definitely a much better spot. You'll be able to improve your tub expertise together with the appropriate wall decoration. As the use of water from hot water can actually harm this wall decor the utilization of wall hangings shunned in the toilet. The children's bathrooms also provide separate wall arrangements.