The blog post about Big City Play Mat was posted at January 29, 2018 at 6:11 am. It is posted at the Mat category. Big City Play Mat is labelled with Big City Play Mat, Big, City, Play, Mat..
Bigbig1 (big),USA pronunciation adj., big•ger, big•gest, adv., n.
- large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
- of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
- outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
- important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
mature: big enough to know better.
- elder: my big sister.
- doing business or conducted on a large scale;
major in size or importance: big government.
- consisting of the largest or most influential companies in an industry: Big steel wants to lower prices, but the smaller mills don't.
- [Informal.]known or used widely;
popular: Nouvelle cuisine became big in the 1970s.
kindly: big enough to forgive.
haughty: a big talker.
orotund: a big voice.
- (of clothing or a clothing design) made of or distinguished by voluminous fabric that is loosely or softly shaped and fitted: a big shirt; the big look.
- (of a wine) having more than average flavor, body, and alcoholic content.
brimming: eyes big with tears.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]pregnant.
- [Obs.]very strong;
- be big on, to have a special liking or enthusiasm for: Mother is big on family get-togethers.
- big with child. See great (def. 17).
pretentiously: to act big; to talk big.
- with great success;
successfully: to go over big.
- the bigs, the highest level of professional competition, as the major leagues in baseball.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
Playplay (plā),USA pronunciation n.
- a dramatic composition or piece;
- a dramatic performance, as on the stage.
- exercise or activity for amusement or recreation.
- fun or jest, as opposed to seriousness: I said it merely in play.
- a pun.
- the playing, action, or conduct of a game: The pitcher was replaced in the fourth inning of play.
- the manner or style of playing or of doing something: We admired his fine play throughout the game.
- an act or instance of playing or of doing something: a stupid play that cost us the match.
- one's turn to play: Whose play is it?
- a playing for stakes;
- an attempt to accomplish something, often in a manner showing craft or calculation;
maneuver: They tried to buy up the stock in a takeover play.
- an enterprise or venture;
deal: an oil and drilling play.
- action, conduct, or dealing of a specified kind: fair play; foul play.
- action, activity, or operation: the play of fancy.
- brisk, light, or changing movement or action: a fountain with a leaping play of water.
- elusive change or movement, as of light or colors: the play of a searchlight against the night sky.
- a space in which something, as a part of a mechanism, can move.
- freedom of movement within a space, as of a part of a mechanism.
- freedom for action, or scope for activity: full play of the mind.
- attention in the press or other media;
dissemination as news: The birth of the panda got a big play in the papers.
- an act or instance of being broadcast: The governor's speech got two plays on our local station.
- bring into play, to put into motion;
cause to be introduced: New evidence has been brought into play in this trial.
- in or out of play, in or not in the state of being played during a game: The umpire says the ball was not in play.
- make a play for, [Informal.]
- to try to attract, esp. sexually: He made a play for his friend's girlfriend.
- to attempt to gain by impressing favorably: This ad will make a play for new consumer markets.
- to act the part of (a person or character) in a dramatic performance;
portray: to play Lady Macbeth.
- to perform (a drama, pantomime, etc.) on or as if on the stage.
- to act or sustain (a part) in a dramatic performance or in real life: to play the role of benefactor.
- to act the part or character of in real life: to play the fool; to play God.
- to give performances in, as a theatrical company does: to play the larger cities.
- to engage in (a game, pastime, etc.).
- to contend against in a game.
- to function or perform as (a specified player) in a game or competition: He usually plays left end.
- to employ (a piece of equipment, a player, etc.) in a game: I played my highest card.
- to use as if in playing a game, as for one's own advantage: He played his brothers against each other.
- to stake or wager, as in a game.
- to lay a wager or wagers on (something).
- to represent or imitate, as for recreation or in jest: to play cowboys and Indians.
- to perform on (a musical instrument).
- to perform (music) on an instrument.
- to cause (a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to produce sound or pictures: to play a tape; to play the radio.
- to do or perform: You shouldn't play tricks. Compromise plays an important part in marriage.
- to carry or put into operation;
act upon: to play a hunch.
- to cause to move or change lightly or quickly: to play colored lights on a fountain.
- to operate or cause to operate, esp. continuously or with repeated action: to play a hose on a fire.
- to allow (a hooked fish) to exhaust itself by pulling on the line.
- to display or feature (a news story, photograph, etc.), esp. prominently: Play the flood photos on page one.
- to exploit or trade in (an investment, business opportunity, stock, etc.).
- to exercise or employ oneself in diversion, amusement, or recreation.
- to do something in sport that is not to be taken seriously.
- to amuse oneself;
trifle (often fol. by with).
- to take part or engage in a game.
- to take part in a game for stakes;
- to conduct oneself or act in a specified way: to play fair.
- to act on or as if on the stage;
- to perform on a musical instrument.
- (of an instrument or music) to sound in performance: The strings are playing well this evening.
- (of a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to give forth sound: The radio played all night.
- to be performed or shown: What's playing at the movie theater around the corner?
- to be capable of or suitable for performance, as a television or dramatic script: We hope this scene will play well.
- [Informal.]to be accepted or effective;
fare: How will the senator's proposal play with the public?
- to move freely within a space, as a part of a mechanism.
- to move about lightly or quickly: The water of the fountain played in the air.
- to present the effect of such motion, as light or the changing colors of an iridescent substance: The lights played strangely over the faces of the actors.
- to operate continuously or with repeated action.
- [Informal.]to comply or cooperate: They wanted her to tell them what she knew about the plans, but she refused to play.
- come to play, [Informal.]to be disposed to play or participate in a manner reflecting a determination to win or succeed: We're a small new business, but we came to play.
- play along:
- to cooperate or concur;
- to pretend to cooperate or concur.
- play around, [Informal.]
- to behave in a playful or frivolous manner;
- to be sexually promiscuous.
- to be sexually unfaithful.
- play at:
- to pretend interest in: It's obvious that you're just playing at fishing for my sake.
- to do something without seriousness: He is merely playing at being a student.
- play back, to play (a recording, esp. one newly made): Play it back and let's hear how I sound.
- play ball. See ball 1 (def. 17).
- play both ends against the middle, to maneuver opposing groups in order to benefit oneself.
- play by ear, to play (music or a musical instrument) without printed music, as by memory of what one has heard or by unschooled musical instinct.
- play down, to treat as of little importance;
belittle: He has consistently played down his own part in the successful enterprise.
- played out:
- out of fashion;
hackneyed: New styles in clothing are soon played out in New York.
- used up;
finished: The original tires were played out and had to be replaced.
- play fast and loose, to act in an irresponsible or inconsiderate manner, esp. to employ deception to gain one's ends: to play fast and loose with someone's affections.
- play for time, to prolong something in order to gain an advantage;
forestall an event or decision: Their maneuvering at the conference was obviously calculated to play for time.
- play hardball. See hardball (def. 2).
- play into the hands of, to act in such a way as to give an advantage to (someone, esp. an opponent): If you lose your temper when he insults you, you will be playing right into his hands.Also, play into (someone's) hands.
- play it by ear, to improvise, esp. in a challenging situation when confronted by unknown factors: If you can't come up with a plan, we'll just have to play it by ear.
- play off:
- [Sports.]to play an extra game or round in order to settle a tie.
- [Sports.]to engage in an elimination game or games after the regular season is over in order to determine the champion.
- to set (one person or thing) against another, usually for one's own gain or advantage: The children could usually get what they wanted by playing one parent off against the other.
- play one's cards. See card 1 (def. 17).
- play on or upon, to exploit, as the feelings or weaknesses of another;
take selfish advantage of: She would never think of playing on the good nature of others.
- play out:
- to bring to an end;
- to use up;
exhaust: to play out one's supplies.
- to reel or pay out, as a rope, line, etc.
- play politics. See politics (def. 8).
- play possum. See possum (def. 2).
- play second fiddle. See second fiddle (def. 1).
- play the field. See field (def. 26).
- play the game. See game 1 (def. 18).
- play up, to emphasize the importance of;
highlight or publicize: The schools are playing up their science programs.
- play up to, [Informal.]to attempt to impress in order to gain someone's favor: Students who too obviously play up to their teachers are usually disliked by their classmates.
- play with a full deck. See deck (def. 19).
- play with fire. See fire (def. 27).
- play with oneself, [Informal.]to masturbate.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
The post of Big City Play Mat have 8 attachments including Beautiful Big City Play Mat #1 Childrens Play Carpets Rugs Rug Designs, ELC BIG CITY GARAGE WITH 100+ CARS & LARGE PLAYMAT - With Instructions - EXCELLENT, Children's Play Mat - Big City Map | 4 Sizes Available, Big City Carpet Playmat Ideas, Big City Play Mat #5 Lightbox Moreview · Lightbox Moreview, Big City Play Mat #6 Amazon.com: Extra Large Learning Carpets City Life Play Carpet: Toys & Games, Amazing Big City Play Mat Photo #7 Children's Kids Rugs Town Road Map City Cars Toy Rug Play Village Mat 95 X 133cm, Pinterest. Below are the photos:
Would you pick to other things including the size and shape of the bed, it's also advisable to pay attention along with colour collection. Choosing a sleep of white on room that is white would need to be altered for the dimension of the area. Variety of these beds so that the bedroom white doesn't appear cramped or total since one to become definitely correct can pick the sleep.
Perhaps bed's most recent types nowadays the majority are good and can be utilized for anything else. Underneath the sleep where the portion is going to be employed as being closet or a clothes wardrobe. The beds have modern white color was chosen since it is good and in accordance with the idea of white coloring.
If you are looking for your companion obviously and a bed foryou select the mattress measurement is sufficient for just two people. But don't be too large in addition to normally it takes space that is much up. For you personally along with your partner you select enough estimate the only sleep.
But when you are looking for a Big City Play Mat for the kid or for your own personel (without a spouse) it is better should you pick a mini bed (simple poor). By doing so, the room space will not feel crowded. This mini bed is precisely employed for children or teens.