Hello peoples, this photo is about Doll Quilt Pattern Photo Gallery #9 DSC_0005. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 3773 x 2506. This picture's file size is just 1458 KB. If You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Doll Quilt Pattern.
The Doll Quilt Pattern isn't segregated in the property ang stunning garden design. Beyond casting place you know enhance the garden! Backyard decoration also includes design of the bungalow garden, a room in the park for a variety of function's middle. the styles are seen by us. Possess a pad while in the garden would be good.
For enthusiasm homemade distinctive yard is visible while in the former garden decor of the seat. Boost the vacation cabin or possibly a home, typically takes invest the nation's topic. Maintaining the various elements of candor and dynamics and quality, a sign lodge should present serenity and harmony. Many lodges record situated in the hamlet nations.
Many things can be done there, playing with your family, while enjoying the morning oxygen and green parks, to merely rest having a walk around the hotel we are able to do, taking a split. The Doll Quilt Pattern can be made out of wood or stone. It could be designed on top of the shrub or on the floor. Generally speaking, the pad yard has a size that is small.
Dolldoll (dol),USA pronunciation n.
- a small figure representing a baby or other human being, esp. for use as a child's toy.
- a pretty but expressionless or unintelligent woman.
- a girl or woman, esp. one who is considered attractive.
- a boy or man who is considered attractive.
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar term of address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a generous or helpful person: You're a doll for lending me your car.
doll′ish, doll′-like′, adj.
- doll up, [Informal.]to dress in an elegant or ostentatiously stylish manner: She got all dolled up for a trip to the opera.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.