Cross Sectional Surveys was published on September 7, 2017 at 1:20 am. This article is posted in the Sectional category. Cross Sectional Surveys is tagged with Cross Sectional Surveys, Cross, Sectional, Surveys..
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Sectionalsec•tion•al (sek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining or limited to a particular section;
local or regional: sectional politics.
- composed of several independent sections: a sectional sofa.
- of or pertaining to a section: a sectional view of the machine.
- a sofa composed of several independent sections that can be arranged individually or in various combinations.
Surveyssur•vey (v. sər vā′;n. sûr′vā, sər vā′),USA pronunciation v., n., pl. -veys.
- to take a general or comprehensive view of or appraise, as a situation, area of study, etc.
- to view in detail, esp. to inspect, examine, or appraise formally or officially in order to ascertain condition, value, etc.
- to conduct a survey of or among: to survey TV viewers.
- to determine the exact form, boundaries, position, extent, etc., of (a tract of land, section of a country, etc.) by linear and angular measurements and the application of the principles of geometry and trigonometry.
- to survey land;
- an act or instance of surveying or of taking a comprehensive view of something: The course is a survey of Italian painting.
- a formal or official examination of the particulars of something, made in order to ascertain condition, character, etc.
- a statement or description embodying the result of this: They presented their survey to the board of directors.
- a sampling, or partial collection, of facts, figures, or opinions taken and used to approximate or indicate what a complete collection and analysis might reveal: The survey showed the percentage of the population that planned to vote.
- the act of determining the exact form, boundaries, position, etc., as of a tract of land or section of a country, by linear measurements, angular measurements, etc.
- the plan or description resulting from such an operation.
- an agency for making determinations: U.S. Geological Survey.
Cross Sectional Surveys have 12 images , they are Cross Sectional Surveys Awesome Design #1 9. Design Of Cross-sectional Survey ., Marvelous Cross Sectional Surveys #2 Cross-Sectional Study• ., Cross Sectional Surveys #3 Study Designs, 3. Uses Of Cross-sectional ., Good Cross Sectional Surveys #5 3. Uses Of Cross-sectional ., Epi_slide_crosssectional_study_design.jpg, Study Designs, Cross-Sectional Study• ., Epi_slide_crosssectional_study_design.jpg, Illustrations: A B, Cross Sectional Surveys #11 Cross-Sectional Research: Definition & Examples - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com, 7 Longitudinal Surveys Studies In .. Here are the attachments:
As among the spots to the households in the West to the residences in Cross Sectional Surveys remains regarded contrary that ought to be there. Consistent with the tradition of the country that likes to socialize and visit eachother between relatives or friends this is certainly. Although some contemporary properties that have a minimalist concept due to minimal terrain but with the interior planning minimalist family area, a unique spot to acquire sessions the people best for you can also look stylish and wonderful.
Employ non- bulkhead that is permanent. You'll be able to choose any portable wood bulkhead as a buffer between the living-room to some other room in the home or blinds. That could accomplish a decorative purpose, when it has supplied various types of bulkhead.
You can of course send the interior layout of contemporary minimalist living room for the professionals, however many persons would rather take action myself because it will be carry pleasure. Within this room you also can convey your taste buds in the same time for you to share with your friends. The family room can be seen as a representation of the smoothness of property or owner as this is where you could provide a first impression on your attendees. Pursuing some creativity not merely could make you right into a Cross Sectional Surveys search wonderful but in addition makes it appear elegant.