Expandable Under Sink Organizer was posted on December 11, 2017 at 1:53 pm. This blog post is published in the Sink category. Expandable Under Sink Organizer is tagged with Expandable Under Sink Organizer, Expandable, Under, Sink, Organizer..
Expandableex•pand (ik spand′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to increase in extent, size, volume, scope, etc.: Heat expands most metals. He hopes to expand his company.
- to spread or stretch out;
unfold: A bird expands its wings.
- to express in fuller form or greater detail;
develop: to expand a short story into a novel.
- to write (a mathematical expression) so as to show the products of its factors. Cf. factor (def. 10).
- to rewrite (a mathematical expression) as a sum, product, etc., of terms of a particular kind: to expand a function in a power series.
ex•pand′a•ble, ex•pand′i•ble, adj.
- to increase or grow in extent, bulk, scope, etc.: Most metals expand with heat. The mind expands with experience.
- to spread out;
develop: The buds had not yet expanded.
- to express something more fully or in greater detail (usually fol. by on or upon): to expand on a statement.
ex•pand′a•bil′i•ty, ex•pand′i•bil′i•ty, n.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Organizeror•gan•iz•er (ôr′gə nī′zər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who organizes, esp. one who forms and organizes a group.
- a person whse job is to enlist employees into membership in a union.
- a person who organizes or schedules work: You would get this job done sooner if you were a better organizer.
- a multiple folder or, sometimes, a notebook in which correspondence, papers, etc., are sorted by subject, date, or otherwise, for systematic handling.
- [Embryol.]any part of an embryo that stimulates the development and differentiation of another part.
Expandable Under Sink Organizer have 6 pictures , they are 2 Tier Expandable Adjustable Under Sink Shelf Storage Shelves Kitchen Organizer - Walmart.com, Expandable Kitchen Organizer Under Sink Rack, Amazon.com - 2 Tier Expandable Adjustable Under Sink Shelf Organizer Unit Kitchen Shelves New -, Under Sink Expandable Shelf - View 1 ., Amazing Expandable Under Sink Organizer #5 Under Sink Expandable Shelf - View 2, Expandable Under Sink Organizer #6 View Larger. Following are the attachments:
Expandable Under Sink Organizer hasbeen selected by the newly-married pair to perform your house. As well as its modern layout but still straightforward, this table been as a result of several benefits such as may be used of gathering together a child's understanding, the family as a means, a spot to place your kitchen gear and so on.
This table is normally in conjunction with a mini home but can also be placed on another place. Pricing stand can be cheaper than other stand due to the size that is small. There is no injury in playing some design multifunctional bar table below for inspiration, if you prefer to get this stand.
Tabletops also wider such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen products such as spoons, dishes, etc. Seats used to be slim having a rectangular or round legs are modest and skinny so as to prevent the perception of rigidity in the kitchen.
This table comes with natural or metallic color including gray, dark or bright. Chairs are employed too simple and never excessive with the quantity of 3 chairs. This desk is employed for chattering and eating, as the dimension isn't too-large. Materials used glass or ie metal.
The Expandable Under Sink Organizer ideal for natural sort of home place. This natural desk has a square-shape that is larger than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural impression. This desk includes natural hues like bright and brown.
The Expandable Under Sink Organizer ideal for home space's present day form. This mini table includes a modern appearance that is square to generate it look more presentable to get a powerful pair that is young. Consequently did not devote long a couple who're very busy contemporary tables may also be easier addressed and cleaned.