Hello , this picture is about Brennan Leather Chaise Lounge (charming Chaise #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 768 x 768. It's file size is only 20 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Chaise.
Chaise Collection aren't for everybody, but chances are you really like modern rooms, if you've an appreciation of the good wrinkles in craft and structure. Today, you almost certainly don't understand how to build the ideal contemporary bedroom agreement and you also may believe that it is something which the artist personalities have the effect of, nevertheless, you also can experience it using a little buying cautiously.
Alternatively, the bedroom models are modern along with the furniture is fresh and clear in-design and it is often a signature slice that will either survive alone or work with others. As this will be the center of your room public present, you need to focus on the sleep, oneself.
In many cases, you should think about a modern room like generating your room such as a memorial, set. The bedroom and bedroom collection that is current allows a modern art museum to be created by you inside your bedroom. the feeling of the public comes in the fact they lack the design decorations, although remember, following a purpose in the form of modern furniture, the parts are clearly able to do their task.
Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.