This image of Medical Term For Blood In Stool was posted on December 5, 2017 at 5:16 am. This article is uploaded on the Stool category. Medical Term For Blood In Stool is tagged with Medical Term For Blood In Stool, Medical, Term, For, Blood, In, Stool..
Medicalmed•i•cal (med′i kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the science or practice of medicine: medical history; medical treatment.
therapeutic: medical properties.
- pertaining to or requiring treatment by other than surgical means.
- pertaining to or giving evidence of the state of one's health: a medical discharge from the army; a medical examination.
- something done or received in regard to the state of one's health, as a medical examination.
Termterm (tûrm),USA pronunciation n.
- a word or group of words designating something, esp. in a particular field, as atom in physics, quietism in theology, adze in carpentry, or district leader in politics.
- any word or group of words considered as a member of a construction or utterance.
- the time or period through which something lasts.
- a period of time to which limits have been set: elected for a term of four years.
- one of two or more divisions of a school year, during which instruction is regularly provided.
- an appointed or set time or date, as for the payment of rent, interest, wages, etc.
- conditions with regard to payment, price, charge, rates, wages, etc.: reasonable terms.
- conditions or stipulations limiting what is proposed to be granted or done: the terms of a treaty.
- footing or standing;
relations: on good terms with someone.
- [Obs.]state, situation, or circumstances.
- [Algebra, Arith.]
- each of the members of which an expression, a series of quantities, or the like, is composed, as one of two or more parts of an algebraic expression.
- a mathematical expression of the form axp, axpyq, etc., where a, p, and q are numbers and x and y are variables.
- the subject or predicate of a categorical proposition.
- the word or expression denoting the subject or predicate of a categorical proposition.
- Also called terminus. a figure, esp. of Terminus, in the form of a herm, used by the ancient Romans as a boundary marker;
- an estate or interest in land or the like, to be enjoyed for a fixed period.
- the duration of an estate.
- each of the periods during which certain courts of law hold their sessions.
- completion of pregnancy;
- end, conclusion, or termination.
- boundary or limit.
- bring to terms, to force to agree to stated demands or conditions;
bring into submission: After a long struggle, we brought them to terms.
- come to terms:
- to reach an agreement;
make an arrangement: to come to terms with a creditor.
- to become resigned or accustomed: to come to terms with one's life.
- eat one's terms, to study for the bar;
be a law student.
- in terms of, with regard to;
concerning: The book offers nothing in terms of a satisfactory conclusion.
- to apply a particular term or name to;
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Bloodblood (blud),USA pronunciation n.
- the fluid that circulates in the principal vascular system of human beings and other vertebrates, in humans consisting of plasma in which the red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets are suspended.
- the vital principle;
life: The excitement had got into the very blood of the nation.
- a person or group regarded as a source of energy, vitality, or vigor: It's time we got some new blood in this company.
- one of the four elemental bodily humors of medieval physiology, regarded as causing cheerfulness.
murder: to avenge the blood of his father.
- the juice or sap of plants: the blood of the grape.
state of mind: a person of hot blood.
- physical nature of human beings: the frailty of our blood.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a high-spirited dandy;
an adventuresome youth: the young bloods of Cambridge.
- a profligate or rake.
- physical and cultural extraction: It was a trait that seemed to be in their blood.
- royal extraction: a prince of the blood.
- descent from a common ancestor;
lineage: related by blood.
- recorded and respected ancestry;
- [Slang.]a black person, esp. a man.
- get or have one's blood up, to become or be enraged or impassioned: Injustice of any sort always gets my blood up.
- have someone's blood on one's head or hands, to be to blame for someone's affliction or death: Though a criminal, he had no blood on his hands.
- in cold blood, deliberately;
ruthlessly: The dictator, in cold blood, ordered the execution of all his political enemies.
- make one's blood boil, to inspire resentment, anger, or indignation: Such carelessness makes my blood boil.
- make one's blood run cold, to fill with terror;
frighten: The dark, deserted street in that unfamiliar neighborhood made her blood run cold.
- sweat blood. See sweat (def. 24).
- taste blood, to experience a new sensation, usually a violent or destructive one, and acquire an appetite for it: Once the team had tasted blood, there was no preventing them from winning by a wide margin.
- [Hunting.]to give (hounds) a first sight or taste of blood. Cf. flesh (def. 17).
- to stain with blood.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
This image of Medical Term For Blood In Stool have 3 images it's including Tarry Stool Images Tarry Stool Medical Term Tarry Stool With Blood Tarry Stool Meaning In Tamil Tarry Stool Definition Dark Green Tarry Stool In Toddler ., Wikipedia, 24. Causes For Blood In The Stool .. Following are the photos:
Your property symbol can be made by Medical Term For Blood In Stool to the veranda of the house so that the design of the patio should be ideal, appears sophisticated and magnificent. This luxury may also provide the effect of being on the front-porch comfortable minimalism and appears more gorgeous to appear in the outside.
Every one of that may be understood by deciding on the best floor in terms of colors and motifs. Hues are vibrant and organic the most popular selection today, colour era, since these colors can offer a comfortable atmosphere cool and magnificent atmosphere of elegance.
One of many elements which make a comfortable property viewed from the eye, looked luxurious and great residence is Medical Term For Blood In Stool. With all proper laying of ceramic floor and the choice, the areas were routine might be altered into a bedroom that looks ample and magnificent.